Friday, July 1, 2011

Butterfly Kisses





Recently, while working on our land, the most precious butterfly befriended us. This little butterfly fluttered and teased us for over an hour. He was something! First, he kept messing with me and then on to Kipp. He chased Kipp like a game of tag...so special! Those who know me well know how much I LOVE butterflies and what they symbolize to me. Butterflies are quite amazing and always lift me when I'm weak. Of all the butterflies I've encountered, I've never seen one quite like this. His love for my family was too cute...he even gave me "butterfly kisses" right on the lips (no joke)! As we packed my truck back up to leave...he even flew in the window and landed on Kipp's shoulder on the 3rd row seats...as to say...you'll never reach me back here! As I stated before, this little guy was a character! Unfortunately, we had to chase him off and out of the car. I had to explain to Kipp the importance of enjoying God's gifts to us, but also the importance of letting them go. What a special day!


PS-Please enjoy this fabulous quote by Miss Maya....


We Delight in the Butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty---Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment